Pietro Carnaghi addresses to the main producers of energy, having a wide and diversified range of vertical lathes, able to satisfy the needs in every field, from nuclear to wind and hydroelectric. The vertical lathe is a fundamental machine to manufacture units designed for energy production.
Even if the parts are all different, the average components are of a medium to large size and often require vertical machining operations.
Today the most requested technology is to obtain the most complete machining phase in one set up, avoiding the transfer of the part on several machines.
This approach aims to increase productivity and precision and to reduce set up errors.
For this reason Pietro Carnaghi designed the vertical lathe configurations in the direction of complete and flexible machines that permit to have, in addition to turning operations, also milling drilling, tapping, boring, and grinding features.
Nuclear power plants are one important source of energy for the entire world, both for traditional consolidated industrial counties and new developing countries.
The machining requirements for the nuclear components can be satisfied only with high quality machines to achieve a high level of performance in the production of parts that can reach substantial dimension and weight.
GAS, STEAM, HYDROELECTRIC TURBINES
For many years now Pietro Carnaghi cooperates with the main producers of Energy supplying machines and technologies with high precision and performance for the main components.
Pietro Carnaghi machines are designed to operate in the machining of a wide range of gas turbine parts, steam turbines, and hydro turbines; both for conventional or nuclear units.
Common solutions are provided also for machining of turbogenerators and generators.
These machines, with the addition of special features, are qualified also to perform in extreme environments. In fact Pietro Carnaghi lists numbers of installation in Countries with a high rate of development as India, China and Middle East.
The environment in some areas can jeopardize traditional machines, not prepared to face extremely hot, humid and dusty environments, very difficult to handle.
The more common components machined on Pietro Carnaghi vertical lathes are related both to traditional gearbox generators and direct driven generators.
Not all the machines on the market are able to operate with the requested precision, repeatability and constancy for the sophisticated parts for wind turbines. Pietro Carnaghi is proud to have numbers of installations for the main producers all over the world.
PIETRO CARNAGHI WEBSITE DISCLAIMER
PIETRO CARNAGHI (PC) PROPRIETARY INFORMATION
The information contained In this website and in related documents (texts, images, tables etc.) may contain information owned by PC.
This information may not be used, passed on to others or reproduced without the written consent of PC. Unauthorised use is prohibited.
Information pursuant to Art. 13 Leg. Dec. no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Personal data protection law), and Art. 14 of Regulation no. 679/2016 GDPR.
The personal data provided by the User shall be placed in a special computerised database so that it can be used to access the requested services. The data controller is Pietro Carnaghi S.p.A., with registered office in Villa Cortese (MI), Via S. D'Acquisto 7.
Pietro Carnaghi S.p.A., as data controller, informs you that the email address requested at the time of registration and the other personal data provided, will be processed with the consent of the person concerned, in order to provide the information requested by the User.
Pursuant to Art. 7 of Leg. Dec. no. 196 of 30 June 2003, (Personal data protection law) and Art. 17 of Regulation no. 679/2016 GDPR, the User has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and the communication of such information in an intelligible form.
Furthermore, the User has the right to obtain information on the following:
• source of personal data;
• purposes and method of processing;
• logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic means;
• identification details of the Data Controller, data supervisors and the representative designated pursuant to Art. 5, paragraph 2 of Leg. Dec. no. 196 of 30/06/2003;
• parties or categories of parties to whom personal data may be communicated or who may have access to such personal data in their capacity as designated representative in the Country’s territory, or as managers or persons in charge.
Furthermore, the User has the right to obtain:
• the updating, correction or, if of interest, additions to personal data;
• the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those which need not be retained for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
• certification that the parties to whom the data have been transferred or disseminated have been made aware of the operations specified in the above points, also as regards their content, except for the case where notification proves impossible or requires the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right being protected. Finally, the User has the right to object, in whole or in part:
• on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if relevant to the purpose of the collection;
CV MANAGEMENT LINK DISCLAIMER
We inform you that the information collected about the interested party shall be managed and stored in compliance with EU Regulation no. 679/2016 GDPR and the Privacy Leg. Dec. 196/03 and subsequent amendments. The data controller is Piero Carnaghi S.p.A with registered office in Villa Cortese (MI), Via S. D'Acquisto 7 and the person in charge of data processing is the Head of the Human Resources Office. Finally, it should be noted that the person concerned in regards to his/her personal data also has, where applicable, the rights referred to in Articles 15-21 GDPR (Right of access, Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right of objection), by sending an email to [email protected] as well as the right to submit claims to the Guarantor Authority.