1922: The Company is founded by Pietro Carnaghi in Busto Arsizio (VA) Italy.
The first production line is metal forgings and manufacturing of small machine tools.
In 1938: entrance in the Company of the sons Piero and Angelo Carnaghi. Production planing machines for Italy and foreign Countries, like Spain.
1970 Design and manufacturing of profiling machines, for the production of steel pipes.
In 1973 entrance in the Company of Piero Carnaghi’s son-in-law, Flavio Radice. A major Company reorganization prepared the entry in the sector of the production of vertical lathes.
The management of the Company also involves the Carnaghi third generation: Marisa, Adriano, Paolo and Piero Carnaghi.
In 1977 a new Company born, Pietro Carnaghi Sistemi, that in 1981 was named ISPA S.p.A., machining shop of Pietro Carnaghi, located in Villa Cortese (MI) and today totally incorporated by the main Company.
Beginning of a new production line dedicated to the “Gantry” milling machines (UNIMILL Series).
1988: opening of Pietro Carnaghi G.m.b.h. in Germany and 2 years later Pietro Carnaghi France S.a.r.l., branches dedicated to sales and service support to customers.
In year 2000 the entire production units are transferred to Villa Cortese (MI), where the plant is enlarged and a new building is inaugurated for final assembly of machines.
1999: Certification ISO 9001 for quality.
During the following years Company investments permit Pietro Carnaghi to increase its capacity of production:
2006: a new assembly area of 6500 sqm (sq ft 70.000)is inaugurated.
2007: completion of a new site dedicated to assembling and machining of large machine production lines. The total covered area arrives to 35.000 mq, (sq ft 377.000) with buildings having usable heights under cranes of 20 mt (65,6 ft) and with several cranes loading up to 120 ton (264.500 lb).
2008/9: completion of installation of a new machine investments, that include:
PIETRO CARNAGHI UNIMILL 100 (movable portal gantry milling machine with 10 meter (32.8 ft) between portals; machining height: 6 meter (19.6 ft); Additional turning table of 8 meter (26.2 ft) diameter).
New vertical lathes with max. turning diameter of mm 1600, 3500, 5200 (ft 5.2 – 11.5 – 17).
Installation of a new machining centre and 3 new horizontal boring machines.
Renewal of the Grinding Dept., with 3 new machines and the reconditioning of an existing planer grinding machine.
2009: Opening of new branch in USA, Pietro Carnaghi USA Inc. to consolidate the presence of the Company in the North American market.
The Carnaghi Family, being founder of the Company, is today represented by the third and fourth generation (Giuliano Radice and Stefania Carnaghi), active in the Company management.
2019: Certification ISO 45001 for workplace safety.
PIETRO CARNAGHI WEBSITE DISCLAIMER
PIETRO CARNAGHI (PC) PROPRIETARY INFORMATION
The information contained In this website and in related documents (texts, images, tables etc.) may contain information owned by PC.
This information may not be used, passed on to others or reproduced without the written consent of PC. Unauthorised use is prohibited.
Information pursuant to Art. 13 Leg. Dec. no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Personal data protection law), and Art. 14 of Regulation no. 679/2016 GDPR.
The personal data provided by the User shall be placed in a special computerised database so that it can be used to access the requested services. The data controller is Pietro Carnaghi S.p.A., with registered office in Villa Cortese (MI), Via S. D'Acquisto 7.
Pietro Carnaghi S.p.A., as data controller, informs you that the email address requested at the time of registration and the other personal data provided, will be processed with the consent of the person concerned, in order to provide the information requested by the User.
Pursuant to Art. 7 of Leg. Dec. no. 196 of 30 June 2003, (Personal data protection law) and Art. 17 of Regulation no. 679/2016 GDPR, the User has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and the communication of such information in an intelligible form.
Furthermore, the User has the right to obtain information on the following:
• source of personal data;
• purposes and method of processing;
• logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic means;
• identification details of the Data Controller, data supervisors and the representative designated pursuant to Art. 5, paragraph 2 of Leg. Dec. no. 196 of 30/06/2003;
• parties or categories of parties to whom personal data may be communicated or who may have access to such personal data in their capacity as designated representative in the Country’s territory, or as managers or persons in charge.
Furthermore, the User has the right to obtain:
• the updating, correction or, if of interest, additions to personal data;
• the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those which need not be retained for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
• certification that the parties to whom the data have been transferred or disseminated have been made aware of the operations specified in the above points, also as regards their content, except for the case where notification proves impossible or requires the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right being protected. Finally, the User has the right to object, in whole or in part:
• on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if relevant to the purpose of the collection;
CV MANAGEMENT LINK DISCLAIMER
We inform you that the information collected about the interested party shall be managed and stored in compliance with EU Regulation no. 679/2016 GDPR and the Privacy Leg. Dec. 196/03 and subsequent amendments. The data controller is Piero Carnaghi S.p.A with registered office in Villa Cortese (MI), Via S. D'Acquisto 7 and the person in charge of data processing is the Head of the Human Resources Office. Finally, it should be noted that the person concerned in regards to his/her personal data also has, where applicable, the rights referred to in Articles 15-21 GDPR (Right of access, Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right of objection), by sending an email to [email protected] as well as the right to submit claims to the Guarantor Authority.